You are here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ‘DEAR ZINDAGI CONTEST’
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“ZEE”) is conducting the “DEAR ZINDAGI Contest” (the “Contest”), whereby ten (10) lucky winners will be gratified basis terms and conditions specified hereunder. The Contest involves answering all the 3 questions which shall be asked through Astons on the ‘Zee Cinema SD and Zee Cinema HD’ channels (“Channels”) on the Contest Dates (defined hereunder). The participation in this Contest shall be subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein below:
A. CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Contest shall consist of 3 questions with 3 answer options, which shall be asked, via Astons , aired on the Channel, anytime randomly during the telecast of the World TV Premiere of DEAR ZINDAGI (the “Movie”) on the Channels on Sunday, 23rd April at 12 noon (the “Contest Dates”). The Contest shall be open from the start of the movie at 12 noon till the end of the movie (the “Contest Period”).
2. Each Participant must send an entry through SMS on the short code 57575 (“Short Code”) by indicating the option chosen by the Participant, in the following manner – For question 1 “DZ <(1A / 1B / 1C)> ”, for question 2 “DZ <(2A / 2B / 2C)> ” and for question 3 “DZ <(3A / 3B / 3C)> ”. Premium rates shall apply for sending a message on the Short Code. Please check with your telecom operator for tariff rates before participating. This contest is not open for subscribers of Uninor and Reliance Jio. Participants shall receive an automated message from ZEE as an acknowledgement of receipt of the Participant’s SMS. However, such automated message shall not be construed as a confirmation of Participant’s selection as a winner of the Contest.
3. Entries of participants sending correct answers for all the 3 contest questions shall be shortlisted as correct entries. From all these correct entries, Ten (10) winners (the “Winner/s”) shall be cumulatively selected through the randomizer application/process. Winners will be announced on the Channel, via Astons and even declared on the Social Media page/s of the Channel. Decision of ZEE in all matters pertaining to the Contest and Winners of the Contest shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Each of the Ten (10) winners will receive gift voucher codes of Rs.5000/- from YEPME.COM to shop on Yepme.com for their products (the “Prize”).
4. Announcement of Winners shall be conducted in the manner as detailed in Clause 3 above, on the following dates (the “Announcement Dates”): Winners shall be contacted personally by 25th April and communicated about their win and prize.
5. ZEE shall make only one (1) attempt to contact the Participants on the Participant’s mobile number, from which the Contest entry was sent. In case the Participant is unresponsive or not reachable, the entry of the Participant shall be invalidated. ZEE shall not be responsible or liable for any technical disruption and/or failure/ and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Participant is un-reachable via confirmation call (for e.g. if there is any network error or if the email is transferred into a SPAM folder) or any technical disruption and/or connection or electricity failure/ and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which ZEE is unable to intimate the Participant(s). Additionally, if the Participant(s) fails to make the entry in the manner as stated hereinabove and/or is not a citizen and resident of the Republic of India, then his/her entry shall be considered incomplete and the Participant(s) shall not be eligible for selection for the purpose of the Contest.
6. Shortlisted winners have to mandatorily share copy of their Pan Card for age-proof and copy of any one of the following documents as photo-identity and address proof - Aadhar card / Election card /Passport/ permanent Driver’s License with ZEE as per timelines specified by ZEE, failing which ZEE has the authority to disqualify the shortlisted participant and consider next eligible participant for winning entry.
7. Post complete verification of shortlisted participant’s records and receipt of the above mentioned documents, the participant shall be deemed as the winner. The Gift codes shall be shared with the Winners by ZEE through email correspondence on the communication address shared with ZEE by the Winners. Winners need to ensure the letter with the Prize is collected at their given residential address by them personally or an entrusted person, to ensure there’s no misuse of the Prize. Winners need to ensure they share detailed, error free postal address with ZEE to ensure timely and smooth delivery of the Prize.
8. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Participant(s) to win the Prize.
B. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In order to participate in the Contest, each Participant must be eighteen (18) years of age or above and should be a citizen and resident of the Republic of India.
2. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of ZEE and of its divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. By participating in the Contest, each Participant agrees to follow these terms and conditions and to be bound by any decisions made by ZEE in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of these official Contest rules.
4. Only the Winner, and no other person or agent, may claim the Prize.
5. ZEE reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the Winner if no contestant has submitted correct answers. Decision of ZEE in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. ZEE and its divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective agents and representatives, are not responsible for any loss of entries for any reason whatsoever including, due to any problems caused by telephone lines, telephone systems, cellular telephone service providers, for entries received after the deadline as a consequence of telephone or computer service delays, interruptions, failures or overloads, or for lost, misdirected or misplaced entries. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, tampered with, falsified, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these official Contest rules.
7. The cellular number will be used to identify the Participant as a unique identification number. Each Participant shall be entitled to submit multiple entries.
8. ZEE has the right to change the terms and condition for the Contest at any time.
9. ZEE is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided "As is" without warranty of any kind. ZEE makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participant and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
10. Under no circumstance, unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence, shall ZEE and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if ZEE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Participant specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against ZEE and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Contest.
11. By entering the Contest and accepting the Event Passes, the Winners waive all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to ZEE’s right to picture, tape or portray him/her as a Contest Winner, and to exhibit the materials (including the materials provided by him/her under clause 12 below) in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The Winners also consent to ZEE’s right to use his/her name, voice or picture, or the content of his/her Contest entry.
12. Winners shall co-operate with ZEE and share their feedback through images / emails / interaction on the ZEE website at www.zeecinema.com and/or social media links provided above, for use for post-promotion purposes (“Promotional Activity”). Further, the Winner(s) shall at no point of time refuse or disagree to participate in any such Promotional Activity for any reason whatsoever. The Winner(s) agree that the footage of any nature with regard to the Winner(s) shall vest with ZEE, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights for worldwide and in perpetuity.
13. Participants release ZEE and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the Event Passes, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
14. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
15. The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Contest are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.
16. Your participation in the Contest by sending entries through SMS will be construed as an acceptance of the above stated terms and conditions.
C. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM YEPME FOR REDEEMING THE GIFT VOUCHER CODES
The holder of the e Gift Voucher number/coupon code is deemed to be the beneficiary
1. The Gift Voucher/coupon code can be redeemed at www.yepme.com only are valid for use till 12th April 2018
2. The Gift Voucher/coupon code is applicable only on YEPME products
3. If you're having problems redeeming Gift Voucher/coupon code, it's possible that the gift card code has already been applied to your account.
4. The Gift voucher/coupon code can be redeemed for partial amount also but balance amount remaining on the voucher will not be carried forward.
5. If the Gift Voucher/coupon code amount is sufficient to buy a product, you can complete the purchase with your Gift Card alone. If the amount is not sufficient to buy the product, you can use a combination of your Gift Voucher/coupon code and other payment options - Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or COD to purchase your product.
6. The Shipping Charges are also included in the sale value of the Product and same shall be realised from the Customer and shall be adjusted against the value of the Gift Voucher/coupon code.
7. Validity of Gift voucher/coupon code shall be mentioned on it and it cannot be extended.
8. You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift voucher/coupon code. The Company or its affiliates are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if voucher is lost, stolen or used.
9. Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Instant Gift Voucher has been received, decision of the company shall be final